Rahardjo takes on the role of a producer for Rafki Hidayat’s first feature project, ‘Parasomnia,’ which won the NAFF Award for best project at BIFAN NAFF Project Market 2023 and Platform Busan Prize at Jakarta Film Week’s Producers Lab 2023.
Rahardjo co-wrote Maiden Home with South Korean director Sinn Kirin, a folk horror project that received VIPO Award at BIFAN NAFF Market 2023 and got selected for Talent Tokyo 2023.
His recent graduation short ‘Accidentally Intentional’ premiered at Palm Springs International ShortFest 2023 and winning Best Indonesian Short Film at Jakarta Independent Film Festival 2023.
Kevin Rahardjo co-founded SORE SORE, Jakarta based multidisciplinary platform through prints and publications from idea to the finished object. SORE SORE has participated in both local and international fairs such as Bangkok Art Book Fair, KL Art Book Fair and Fotobook DUMMIES Day 2023 to name a few.
- Written & Directed by Kevin Rahardjo
Jovan, 16-year-old religious teenager is watching porn for the first time when accidentally the audio is connected to his mother’s car Bluetooth. He is punished by his devout Christian parents and asked to repent without explanation.
- Palm Springs International ShortFest 2023
- Flickers Rhode Island International Film Festival 20223
- Nashville Film Festival 2023
- Minikino Film Week 2023
- Red Sea International Film Festival 2023
- Best Indonesian Short Film, Jakarta Independent Film Festival 2023
FOUND FOOTAGE HORROR
Written & Directed by Rafki Hidayat
A viral-seeking youtuber who doesn’t believe in ghosts, makes videos to explain that her sleep-paralysis demon is just a hallucination. Little does she knows the demon is there to torture her.
Market & Lab Selection:
- NAFF AWARD WINNER, BIFAN NAFF Project Market 2023 (Bucheon, South Korea)
- Winner Platform Busan Prize, Jakarta Film Week’s Producer’s Lab 2023 (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Directed by Sinn Kirin
Written by Sinn Kirin & Kevin Rahardjo
Market & Lab Selection:
- VIPO AWARD, BIFAN NAFF Project Market 2023 (Bucheon, South Korea)
- Talent Tokyo 2023 (Tokyo, Japan)
At midnight, a middle-aged taxi driver must drive his female passenger home but his intentions are unclear.
- HBO Urbanworld Film Festival 2021
- Houston Asian American Pacific Islander Film Festival 2022
- Jakarta Film Week 2022
- Jakarta Independent Film Festival 2022, Nominated for Best Indonesian Short
- Kinosaurus Jakarta August 2022
- Festival Film Indonesia 2022, Shortlisted
- Dam Short Film Festival 2023
- First Cut Youth Film Festival 2023
Danny, a high school boy who has a talent for dancing, must lie to his conservative father in order to make a video submission for the cheerleading team selection at his school.
Funded by Vivo Indonesia
Festivals & Award:
- Best Youth Film, "Obiettivo Corto" International Smartphone Film Festival